Camping is undoubtedly one of everybody’s favorite outdoor activities. In fact statistics from 2018 showed that 1.4 million households camped for the first time. Camping has got various health benefits such as;
- Reduced stress – this is often achieved by reducing the intensity of common triggers derived from road rage (traffic), the rush of city life, and work pressure. They are then replaced with the sounds of waves and the calming melodies of birds chirping.
- Improved memory – When out camping, your body releases higher levels of serotonin. This is a neurotransmitter that is naturally produced by your body. It helps regulate sleep, appetite, and mood. Most importantly, it also improves cognitive functions such as learning and memory.
- Better sleep – camping outside will often expose you to natural (yellow) light. This will help undo the disrupting effects to your sleep and wake cycles that artificial office lighting often causes.
- Increased exposure to vitamin D – This is simply achieved from being out in the sun. Vitamin D helps your body in the absorption of phosphorus and calcium. These two minerals contributed to healthy teeth and bones. In addition to increased VItamin D intake, your skin will get a healthy outdoor glow!
Table of Contents
All About The Best Camping Coffee Pots
On a nice and cool spring morning, what is the first thing you want to drink when you wake up from your warm sleeping bag?
Let me take a wild guess. A hot cup of coffee, right? The good news, it’s possible to enjoy a great cup of coffee on a camping trip. There are different varieties of coffee pots for camping you can choose from. When deciding the best one for you, consider these factors. There are different camping pots for backpacking camping trips and from a camping coffee pot that you would take on a car camping trip. Another important factor is the number of people that are on your camping trip. I am sure it would be annoying if you are out camping with your extended family and not everyone can get their cup of hot coffee all at the same time.
Features of a quality coffee camping pot include but are not limited to:
- Easily portable
- It has got a heatproof handle
- Has got a filter
In this article, I will highlight the top 5 camping coffee pots. These items include all the mentioned features of a quality coffee camping pot. In addition to that, the following camping coffee pots have got sleek designs and other unique features. Let us dive into it!
This coffee maker has got an 8-cup serving capacity. One of its key features is that its sturdy clear glass knob will let you know when percolating has begun. Also, as it is polished to a mirror finish, this coffee has got a classic aesthetic visual appeal. In addition to that, the Farberware 50124 Classic Yosemite Stainless Steel coffee maker has got a permanent filter basket.
- Quality assurance guarantee
- Lifetime warranty.
- Dishwasher safe.
- No mess – permanent filter.
Durable and convenient
Moreover, the overall design of the pot ensures safety while boiling. What makes this unique? The edge of the lid and the mouth are designed in a manner that is rolled in. With this kind of design, the water rolls back in instead of splashing out and about when boiling. And while on the subject of heating, the Overmont Camping Kettle Pot can be utilized on an open fire and saves you time by only taking about 3-5 minutes to heat!
When it boils (no pun intended) down to visual appeal, the Overmont camping kettle does not disappoint. Its green handle easily compliments the great outdoors and being with nature.
- Fast heating
- Creative “nature-like” design
- Design incorporates safet
- Lightweight and Portable
This coffee maker has got a 9-cup serving capacity. The Eurolax Coffee make has been made with 100% Teflon-free material. Moreover, it also contains stainless steel that is of high quality and BPA-free! This consideration protects you from harmful materials that can slowly seep into your coffee.
Besides, who likes it when their coffee has got a plastic-like taste? Its wooden handle ensures safety from burning while picking it up. Also, I cannot go without mentioning how the brown wooden handle adds an edgy aesthetic complementary look to its silver body.
- Includes guiding step by step usage instruction manual
- Made from non-toxic materials
- Includes Filter basket
- Dishwasher safe
- Comfortable and Heatproof handle
- Durable body.
Suitable for stovetop use.
This coffee maker has also got a 9-cup serving capacity. It can be used both at home and while out camping. Its simplistic design comes from being crafted with aluminum, giving it a clean and sleek overall look.
Its body guarantees even heat distribution, further enhancing the aroma and flavor of your coffee. It’s advisable to know, this coffee maker can be used on all ceramic, electric, and gas stoves, including propane. Additionally, the plastic handle of the Primula Today Aluminium Stove ensures safe handling.
- Easy to use
- Includes Filter
- Heatproof handle
- Suitable for grills and campfires
- Suitable for large gatherings
- Includes a matching Lipper spout and lid.
One of its most favorite features is that it can be utilized on a grill or a camping stove! Additionally, this Coleman stainless steel coffee maker has got a sleek silver design with a glass knob that adds an aesthetic look to its overall classic visual appeal.
- Wipes down easily
- Includes base, tube, and lid.
- Lightweight and durable
- Ideal for small and/or big groups.